In these terms, references to ‘You’ shall mean ‘User’ accessing and using the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, ‘Service Providers’ means‘independent third party service providers’, and‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ shall mean ‘Samanchikan’.
Samanchikan disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied,(which includes, ‘without limitation implied, warranties or conditions ofinformation and context’). We consider ourselves and intend to be subjectto the jurisdiction only in the courts of Lucknow (former New Delhi),India.
Samanchikan at its sole judgment, reserves the right to accept or reject a user from registering on the website without giving any reason thereof.
Your Acceptance while placing an order:
By placing an order at our website www. samanchikan.com, you accept that:
1. You are legally eligible for entering into a contract with Samanchikan
2. You have attained the age of majority or you are considered as an adult as per the law abiding your city or you are at least aged 18
3. You are a resident a country where we provide services
Privacy and Confidentiality of Information:
This website guarantees a prescient approach to user privacy and ensures the imperative to preserve the latter.
Users visiting this website do so at their own discretion and provide their personal details at their own risk. However, under the Privacy Protection Bill (2013), this information is confidential and stored until a time that it is no longer required.
Samanchikan does not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may provide to us (such as your name, address, e-mail ID or telephone or mobile number) to any outside sources. Samanchikan does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you (such as your password, credit card number and bank account number).
Samanchikan will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. However, Samanchikan may or may not access your personal details to give you assistance in rectifying any queries.
Contract formation guideline:
Once you place an order, you will receive acknowledgment on your registered e-mail ID with mentions of the order received at our end. Please note that this auto-generated e-mail does not mean that we have accepted your order. Your order is an offer made to us that is subject to our will of selling the product. All orders are conditional (i.e. based on availability and acceptance by us) and we will confirm our acceptance by sending you another e-mail confirming the dispatch of the product.
The contract between us will be recognized only when an email has been sent to you about the dispatch of the product. Please note that all communication will happen through electronic media.
In case of a pre-paid order, we will not process your order until payment has been received. In case of a COD order, we will not process your order until a confirmation call has been received and responded to by you. Before entering into a contract, we are entitled to refuse any order placed by you for any reason.
While placing an order you undertake that all details provided by you to us while requesting goods or availing any services from us are true and accurate. In addition, while placing a pre-paid order, you agree that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used for the transaction while placing the order; and in the case of COD order, you undertake that you have sufficient funds to payout the bill.
In case somebody forged your identity while placing any request to us, you hold the onus to inform us about the same before entering into the contract.
Price and payment:
The price payable for your order are displayed on the checkout page on the website (excluding any delivery charged in case applicable)
Payment is acceptable by us made by ‘your chosen’ mode of payment (from the modes of payment acceptable by us on our website). In case of pre-paid orders, your order will be dispatched from our endonce we receive a successful transaction notification for full payment for the order placed with us.
Prices for the product can be altered without any prior notice but changes will not be entitled for the orders that have already been accepted by us. We provide multiple products that you can order from us, in some cases, it is possible that despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may get priced incorrectly, unintentionally. We take utmost care in verifying the price of the order before dispatching from our end, and in case of any sort of discrepancy (i.e. whether the price was charged higher or lower than the correct price), we will intimate you with the same.
Please note that we reserve full authority to cancel any order before and after dispatch, from our end in the case an order has been placed for an incorrectly priced product listed on our website. But, since the pricing error is obvious or could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we are not bound to abide the contract in such a situation.
Rights and obligations transfer corresponding to Contract:
1. The contract is binding between you and Samanchikan , and after us to our respective successors.
2. Without our prior written consent, you are not liable to transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under the contract.
3. At any time during the term of the contract, we may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under the contract.
Delay in services due to unforeseen circumstances:
1. We are not accountable for the failure or delay of the delivered product or service that may occur due to the unusual events that are beyond our control like strike, lockout, accident or anything that may arise due to natural calamities or that which is considered as an Act of God (Force Majeure Event).
2. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Samanchikan reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problems corrupt the security, or proper administration of the service. Samanchikan reserves the right to refuse the service to anyone at any time before binding the contract.
Call us on +097947 89678
WhatsApp us on +097947 89678
Address: The Souk, B 83, Mahanagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
E-Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org